Saturday, April 17, 2010

Babies, Babies, Babies

So, it's been months since I've posted. Could it be because I now have twins to keep me busy? I haven't cooked anything really fabulous and worth posting, but I have been making some cards. Usually at stamp camps and such. I have a good friend who is due to have a baby this week, so I decided to make her a card at home. I borrowed a baby stamp set from a friend and decided to just keep going and make a bunch. I probably made about 10 cards over 3 days using sketches from some of Jennifer's classes. Here are three of the better ones.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Cute cards! I bet you had fun making them inbetween all the baby stuff!

Laura said...

love them! Can't believe you could get those cute cards done with twins! and you have cooked great things in the past months... that soup!

Havens Family said...

You are such a tease! I thought I was going to see pictures of the BABIES! Very, very cute cards, though! I wish I had your card talent!

A place to share some cards, scrapbooking and other thoughts and interests along the way.