Monday, April 6, 2009

Perfect Enchiladas

All I can say is WOW! There is a reason why Pioneer Woman calls these perfect enchiladas. As you can see, Ben and I put quite a dent in them. Enchiladas are my favorite thing to get when we go out for Mexican, so I was very excited to find a recipe that recreates that taste at home. I must admit while making them, I was wondering if it was all going to be worth the effort since you have to fry the corn tortillas and dip them in the sauce before rolling them --a messy pain. And also artery clogging. But so worth it!

4 comments:

Ladybug Fanatic/Monkey Tales said...

Looks delicious. I love enchiladas. I'm going to have to pop over to Pioneer Woman and get some of those recipes.

Jenn said...

These look great. I need to give you another recipe I have for chicken enchiladas. I hear you about the effort. The recipe I have is messy and a little time consuming, but I think it is so worth it.

Havens Family said...

Those look SO good, Sara!

The Richard Berg Family said...

Mmmm... I see pictures of your cute little face all the time and yes, it makes me sad. However, seeing all the yummy food you make makes me cry. Come back to me sara, come back to me (and cook me dinner)

A place to share some cards, scrapbooking and other thoughts and interests along the way.